18.4.07

Award for CBO? SAY WORD?!?

I know right? I got an award an Antean Cross just for me! Yay!

lets see.... hmmm what to, oh yes the stinky stennes

DALTHID!! you stinky stinker! Now that you decide you;re done playing Combat master I have to change my post all up and everything. I mean my Character Sheet I had this nice thing for you in there and now *poof* you leave, stinker.

Just messin with ya bro. Cant say enough about the great work you've done for the ACC and the Brotherhood as a whole. But dont think that just because you're not CM anymore means you wont get any more challenges from me, see? yeah!

um......

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Play-offs start tommrow night, we're playin Berkely and we're gonna hit that HEIZMAN! on dem hoes! Yup we're gonna win! no doubt!

untill next time this was your daily dose of.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.